LOVE MY BODY HEALTH AND TRAINING RETREATS
Love My Body specialises in health retreats and runs 6 retreats per year in Bali, Byron Bay and out of Melbourne. Our health retreats are 6-7 days long or 3 days and leave everyone feeling amazing- with a focus on raw food, green food, lots of training and physical challenges, sunshine, massages, reading, thinking and healing.
Places are also already filling up for our Bali retreat!
The cost is $1950 per person and includes the following:
- We stay in a beautiful village nestled in the hills of Ubud which has the most beautiful surroundings and natural noises.
- The food is fresh locally grown and totally free of any nasties, most of which is grown in the village itself and we sip on fresh lemongrass and ginger tea all day long the is constantly re-filled at your bungalow door.
- We train 2-3 times per day, plus treks up and around the mountain including a trek up the volcano at 3am to see the sunrise.
- Also included in your package is a full body massage and pampering session at one of Ubud’s best day spa’s, dinner out one night to an organic vegetarian restaurant, a half day at the hot springs after our trek up the volcano and a bike tour.
- This retreat will leave you feeling clean, light and physically challenged- and with a noticeable change in your body shape!
Your package also includes your transfer to the village on the day of the retreat and to your next destination afterward. you can arrive any time on the afternoon on day 1 and leave around 9-10am on the last day. Flights are excluded but if booked early you can get return flights under $700. Airasia/Jetstar currently has flights for under $500 return. We recommend booking flights as early as possible to keep the cost down.
*Deposits (50%) for both Bali retreats are due for August retreat by July 15.
Our next Byron retreat is running September 15th – September 21st 2014. Places are already filling up!
The cost is $2200 which includes the following:
- On average we train for 3-4 hours per day (it sounds intense but because it is so varied and spread out over mornings and evenings and there is a group of us, you will find it challenging but achievable as a group).
- The food is from the organic byron bay kitchen- organic raw style food, lots of green! It is delivered to the house each day.
- We stay in a beautiful modern large house near the beach and town.
- Days are spent mostly beach/shopping/pool but also in the itinerary, you have 1 hour massage/healing session. 30 minute card reading. 1/2 day of surfing.
- Restorative yoga every second evening and your bike for the week which we get around on a lot.
- Please note that we have group discounts on all activities and if you were to go off and do this holiday on your own you couldn’t do it at this cost. There are cheap flights with Jetstar (around $300 return).
- You are expected at the house by 2pm the day of the retreats and we finish up around 9am on the last day.
- We use the shuttle bus service from Byron airport excede.com.au which is $20.
*Please reserve your spot in this retreat ASAP. Payment due July 15th. In our last Byron retreat most of lost 2-3 kilograms (including me!) But the main difference was how clean light and energetic we felt afterward- most of the girls have since completely changed their lifestyles. this is one retreat not to be missed!
These retreats will run based on attendance so express your interest now! They are 2 nights and 3 days long (Friday-Sunday).
You will be expected at the house by lunch time on the Friday and will leave late Sunday afternoon. They are $850 (excluding travel).
In these retreats we really make the most of 3 days!
They are very detox style and educational- with loads of training, green smoothies and vegetables and educational programs with me each night- on nutrition, weight loss and changing your lifestyles to support a healthy weight and happy outlook.
There will also be a day spa pampering session included at one of Daylesford’s spas and the large house we stay in is simply beautiful!
I promise to leave you bewildered at what we can achieve in just 3 days!
Full payment for our Easter retreat is required for our Christmas retreat October 1st.
Health Retreat Dates 2014
Bali: August 3rd – 8th price $1950 (excluding flights)
Byron Bay: September 15th-21st $2200 (excluding travel)
Mornington Peninsula: December 19th – 21st $850 (excluding travel)
Check out the testimonials section to read how effective the Love My Body Health Retreats really are!
Or go to our blog www.lovemybodyblog.com to read my post on both a Bali and Byron retreat.
NB: This post was written by Hayley Roper for Mangoesworld.com